<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Monday, October 24, 2005 @ 6:16 AM

I dislike people with a masquerade of humility.
You dont find things funny.
Dont laugh, geddit? Do not ever
make me seem like a total retard.
Oh puh-lease.
And yes, i too dislike people who
masqueraded as me lahs.
Im not naming who is that ladaye.
But its a warning to anyone who ever
thought of that in mind. Cause i
honestly dont like it.

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"
So what if this phrase came about.
Phrases are just exxagerate words.
Do not follow what a phrase says unless
you are a idiot. (:

Today had training from morning
till afternoon.Slacked and err,slacked.
Next year dont need to win alreadys.
I should just focus on studies since
mine sucked so much yahs? :D
But i guess its pretty hard.

After school went straight to Macs.
On our journey, we got lost.
Practically cause we asked a blur
person on what bus to take and
obviously got lost! Had fun though.
Well, it rained cats and dogs so had
to shelter ourselves with UNIFORM!
So friggin funny lahs. :DD
Me and dora shared one. I lent tracey
mine and eileen share with some
guy. Gary had his own uniform. After
a long RUN, we reached macs! Woots (:
How stupid. How great.

Somebodaye held hands todaye.
Aww- how sweet. (((:
Ohkays, its none of my business.
I should be jealous. * hmmpfs-

just plucked out two eyelashes.
OHFUCK! NO FOUR! /:
(:
tata! :D